Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
You can return or exchange any item* within 14 days from receipt of delivery.
This does not include any promotional items, or items purchased in our 'pre-owned' section.
If you wish to return a product, you will need to:
Arrange to ship the product back, using a trackable and signed for delivery service. Please note, you will have to bear the cost for returning the product, unless you are based in New Zealand where we offer a free service.
Once a return has been received and accepted, 56ROCKET™ will arrange for a refund back to the original payment method (this may take up to 30 days to appear on your statement), or issue you with a credit note for the 56ROCKET™ website.
Items returned must be in their original condition.
*Products not eligible for a return or exchange include:
- Personalised items that are specially made or ordered for customers, e.g. Made to Order Range, items with a name on it;
- Products marked “sale”;
- Products that are "Pre-owned" or displayed in the "Pre-owned" section of the website or store;
- Personal products such as earrings and hair accessories;
- Products that are made up in your own choice of fabric or material, or specially commissioned for the Buyer. (“closed-out products”); and
- Gift Vouchers.
If a product is faulty, you will be required to take photo proof of the faulty product and the packaging it arrived in, within two days of receipt of delivery and send the photo directly to the 56ROCKET™. For all faulty items you will be offered a replacement or repair, or a full refund.
Pre-owned: Change-of-mind returns are not possible for any pre-owned items. If you believe an item to be significantly different to what was described or not authentic, please refer to our Pre-owned Buyer Protection.
Any refunds will be credited back to you using your original payment method, e.g. online credit card. Please allow up to 30 days for the refund to appear back on your statement. A store credit will be applied if the item was a gift.
56ROCKET™ reserves the right to reject any returning products that do not comply with the above stated return policy. Rejected items will be sent back to the original shipping address. In order to avoid this, please contact our Customer Care team to address any issues or concerns you have regarding the item(s) you wish to return.
To return an item within New Zealand:
- To initiate a return, please submit a request for a return through your 56ROCKET™ account. Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Care team to assist you with the return process at email@example.com
- You will be emailed a return label
- Print and attach the label to the parcel
- Drop the parcel at your local NZ Post Shop
For returns from all other countries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process the return. Please note, the return of the item is at the customers expense and responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that you take out postal insurance.
If you believe you have a faulty item, please contact our Customer Care Team at email@example.com and they will be happy to assist.
Any items purchased on sale or promotion are not eligible for returns, refunds or exchanges.
Please note: shipping fees will not be refunded.
Guest Orders: If you placed your order as a guest, you must create an 56ROCKET™ account in order to request and manage a return yourself. If you prefer, you can contact our Customer Care team to help you facilitate the return.
56ROCKET™ does not offer direct exchanges. We ask that you return the merchandise for a full refund (if applicable) and place a new order for the preferred item(s) at your earliest convenience.